Carrier Comfort 80 Boiler

Fuel oil boiler - COMFORT™ 80 - CARRIER - for heating only

Find out all of the information about the CARRIER product: fuel oil boiler COMFORT™ 80. Contact a supplier or the parent company directly to get a quote or to find out a …

Read More

Comfort 80 Boiler - BS2 | Carrier - Home Comfort

Comfort™ 80 Gas-Fired Boiler BS2 Up to 82.7% AFUE for moderate energy savings with standard comfort features. 5 Reviews Initial Cost $ Get a Quote Overview Dependable and durable, this gas-fired, steam output boiler is designed to serve your radiant system needs for years to come. View Technical Specification View Product Literature

Read More

CARRIER BOILERS

Performance™ 95 and Comfort™ 95 gas boilers deliver up to 95.0% . AFUE heating and the Performance™ 90 gas boiler achieves up to 90.0% AFUE. Both offer the potential for savings over an older, less efficient model you may be replacing. Carrier boilers are engineered for big performance from a compact cabinet.

Read More

Boilers | Gas & Oil Fired | Carrier Residential

Overall Efficiency <p>Efficiency within a model group will tend to vary by the size (capacity) of the unit. Some products, like furnaces, may also be affected by installation orientation (horizontal, upflow, or downflow) or even by the nozzle used in installation, as …

Read More

Carrier COMFORT™ 80 GAS-FIRED BOILERS BS2 Virginia DC MD

Offering Carrier COMFORT™ 80 GAS-FIRED BOILERS BS2 in Arlington Va, Washington DC, Maryland, & Northern Virginia. Call Perryaire today 703-521-2226!

Read More

Carrier Boilers

The Performance 90 boiler, model BW9, provides warm comfort and durability with its cast-aluminum heat exchanger. Both models offer responsive, energy-efficient comfort backed by one of the most trusted and recognized names in comfort: Carrier. A Range of Comfort Carrier delivers boilers in a range of shapes and sizes.

Read More

Boilers | Gas & Oil Fired | Carrier Residential

The Carrier Comfort 80 furnace is considered a standard efficiency furnace with an AFUE efficiency rating of 80%. Which means that up to 80% of the fuel used is going towards heating your home, with the other 20% being exhausted as wasted.

Read More

Carrier Comfort 80 Boiler

Comfort 80 Boiler Traditional Gas-Fired, Cast Iron Radiant Heat Boiler. The Comfort 80 Boiler is just what you'd expect with traditional Carrier quality: cast iron exchanger and gas-fired. Our advanced engineering keeps your bills low, …

Read More

Carrier Comfort 80 Boiler | Demilio | Greensburg PA

Comfort 80 Carrier 58STA Gas Furnace – 80% AFUE, Single

Read More

Carrier Comfort 80 Boiler

The Comfort 80 Boiler is just what you'd expect with traditional Carrier quality: cast iron exchanger and gas-fired. Our advanced engineering keeps your bills low, with up to 81.5 AFUE rating. Up to 81.6% AFUE Cast iron heat exchanger Gas-fired models Water or steam models Standard standing pilot or optional electronic ignition Electric vent damper

Read More

Comfort 80 Carrier 58STA Gas Furnace - 80% AFUE, Single Stage

The Comfort 80 Boiler is just what you'd expect with traditional Carrier quality: cast iron exchanger and gas-fired. Our advanced engineering keeps …

Read More

Carrier Comfort 80 Gas Fired Boiler - WeT HeaD Media

The Carrier Comfort 80 Gas Fired Boiler is a traditional cast iron radiant heat boiler. Carrier offers a small line of boilers in their huge inventory of heating products. The Comfort 80 is one of those high quality boilers; it has an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency or AFUE of 81.5%.

Read More

Carrier Boilers

The Performance 90 boiler, model BW9, provides warm comfort and durability with its cast-aluminum heat exchanger. Both models offer responsive, energy-efficient comfort backed by one of the most trusted and recognized names in comfort: Carrier. A Range of Comfort Carrier delivers boilers in a range of shapes and sizes.

Read More

Gas boiler - COMFORT™ 80 - CARRIER - for heating only

80% AFUE for moderate energy savings with standard comfort features. If you live in an area where short, mild winters are balanced with long, humid summers and budget is a primary concern in your decision process, this may be a furnace you'll appreciate. This furnace is built to last with solid

Read More

CARRIER BOILERS

Performance™ 95 and Comfort™ 95 gas boilers deliver up to 95.0% . AFUE heating and the Performance™ 90 gas boiler achieves up to 90.0% AFUE. Both offer the potential for savings over an older, less efficient model you may be replacing. Carrier boilers are engineered for big performance from a compact cabinet.

Read More